Ink Jet Canvas for framed printings or for stretching on wooden frames. Material 100% cotton, coated on one side, with natural structured surface. Suitable for art prints, lifestyle posters, exhibition work and stage decoration.
- High brillance of colours
- Flexible coating for good strechability
- Natural finish on the reverse side
- Low-reflective printing surface
|Coating Printside||microporous coating|
|Core Diameter||76 mm|
|Base Material||100% cotton, 2:1 weave|
|Packing quantity ||1 roll|
- Suitable for most large format Ink Jet printers using waterbased dye, pigment or latex inks
- Due to the natural components of the cotton textile in the grey fabric the surface finish can slightly vary. Minor colour deviations can also occur in different production lots.
- Cotton fabric has the property of absorbing moisture. Excessive humidity can have a negative effect on the flatness of the product. This could lead to disturbances in the printing process and consequently to errors in the printed image. In addition, too high / too low humidity can influence the dimensional accuracy (length difference) of the printed motif. Therefore, the material should ideally be stored in the print room for several days before printing and only removed from the original packaging immediately before printing.
- An additional protection of the printed surface is required when it is subject to abrasion, hand perspiration or other mechanical influences. In this case the print must be protected with a suitable clear varnish or a liquid lamination product.
- When using dye inks, the printed image must be protected in any case with a clear varnish or a liquid lamination product in order to improve the colour fastness.
- Shelf life: 1 year after delivery
- Store in a cool and dry place at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.