Folex Digiprint-IG/WOWTack CL
Crystal clear polyester film with highly transparent ink receiving layer and a super clear ultra removable acrylic based adhesive. Folex Digiprint-IG/WOWTack CL can used for glass decoration and shop window graphic advertising - showcases and display cases look like "direct print". The graphic can be simply applied dry and removed, with no residue.
|Art. Number||Packing quantity||Nominal thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Format|
- High brillance of colours
- Good scratch resistance
- Superb ink adhesion and image transfer
- Officially approved by HP Indigo
- Reverse side has a high transparent acrylic adhesive.
- Crystal clear, glossy
- Self-adhesive with polyester release liner
|Nominal thickness (mm)||0.075|
|Coating Printside||HP Indigo Electro Ink|
|Base Material||Polyester film, optically clear, 0.075 mm|
|Type of adhesive||Solvent based acrylic adhesive|
|Temperature range||will follow|
|Adhesion strength||~ 0.2 N on glass, after 24 h ~ 0.3 N on glass, after 2 weeks ~ 1.0 N on glass|
|Total thickness||0.130 mm|
|Release liner||Clear Polyesterfilm|
- Suitable for Digital Presses from HP Indigo
- Multi-Shot Mode
- Not compatible with dry toner Digital Presses. (See Folex Digiprint-XE and -NX series).
Examples of Use:
Advertising and labeling to
- windows and shop windows inside and outside,
- Plexiglas, aluminum Dibond plates, painted surfaces such refrigerators, freezers, washing machines and dishwashers
Although Folex Digiprint-IG/WOWTack CL have been testet on this surfaces, no binding assurance can be derived from them. The suitability of the respective substrate therefore must be checked by the user in individual cases.
Glass has a tendency to absorb heat when it is exposed to solar radiation. In insulating glass panes that are specially covered with dark areas in whole or in part, glass breakage may result due to thermal stresses with extreme temperature fluctuations. We therefore recommend to cover only max. 25% of the glass size and to avoid dark areas of colour with high colour saturation if possible. If applied onto curved surfaces please be aware that label lift off can occur especially if the radius is tight. It is up to the user to test for there own suitability/application, due to the wide variety of surfaces, applications & desired results.
The printed surface must be protected if it is subject over a long time to humidity, abrasion, sweat or other mechanical influences. In this case the print must be protected with self-adhesive laminating films or appropriate liquid lamination products.
In order to avoid denting the film laminate during transport we basically recommend that the finished prints are placed flat in the cardboard box.
- Clean the window and work area.
- Prepare a foil squeegee with felt or Alcantara edge, alternative felt squeegee with sharp edge.
- Cut the printed film to the desired size.
- Remove the release liner film and place it on the workspace as far as possible flat lying and without any creases.
- Position the printed film on the window, the initial adhesion holds the film slightly on it.
- To avoid marking the film please take the previously removed silicon release back liner and place it flush on top of the image side with the edge on top of the film.
- Streak the air with a squeegee with moderate pressure from the center to the edges.
- Finally remove the silicon release liner covering the film.
If the bonded film is to be used again, it is advisable to roll up the back cover film and store it. Before reapplying, wipe the adhesive with a lint-free cloth. We recommend wet transfer of the film when reapplying it. Spray the film and glass pane with water. To avoid marking the film please take the previously removed silicon release back liner and place it flush on top of the image side with the edge on top of the film then apply the film and remove all of the water with a squeegee from the middle to the edges, wipe the wet edges carefully with a dust free cloth.
- Shelf life: 1 year after delivery
- After printing the remaining sheets must be carefully removed from the press and stored in its closed original packing in a cool and dry environment.