A crystal clear film, for Colour Laser Printers using low fusing temperature toners. Ideally suited for overhead projection transparencies or see through overlays. The film uses the same universal coating on both sides, eliminating any confusion when inserting sheets into the feed tray.
- True colour
- For machines equipped with optical sensors
- Excellent runnability
- Good flatness
- Excellent toner bonding
- Heat resistant
- Highly universal
- Clear transparent
- Removable stripe short side
|Coating Printside||Laser & Copier colour|
|Printside||Special reactive coating for toner|
|Nominal thickness (mil)||4|
|Nominal thickness (mm)||0.100|
|Backside||Removable paper stripe on the short side|
|Base Material||Polyester film|
|Packing quantity ||50|
- For use on most Mono & Colour Laser Printers.
- Please follow the handling instructions supplied with this product as well as the machine manufacturers manual.
- Avoid moisture and fingerprints.
- Once packaging is opened, store at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60 %
- Shelf life: 1 year after delivery
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Shelf life 1 year after delivery (under above storage conditions)